1.       Promote International President Sid Scrugg's theme of "Abeacon of hope around the world by shining a light on service, public relations, membership, youth, leadership and giving."
2.       Promote the Governor's theme: "We care, we share, we serve"
3.       Get back to the true meaning of "We Serve" through education and training.
4.       Increase awareness of the Lions Motto "We Serve" by performing more service projects in each of our communities instead of just doing money making projects.
5.       Have each club in District 2-X2 increase their membership by one new member in 2010-2011.
6.       Have each club in 2-X2 retain their starting membership through out 2010-2011 year to allow MD-2 Texas to have a positive membership.
7.       Establish one new clib in 2-X2, one Campus or Branch Club and one Leo Club.
8.       Encourage each club to promote a "Lion related" program each quarter.
9.       Encourage each club to be 100% in all charities.
10.       Encourage each clib to participate in the 100% President, Secretary and Zone Chairman.
11.       Encourage each club to promote the Youth programs including; Peace Poster, Queen Contest, Drug Awarness and Diabetic Speeches.
12.       Encourage new ideas and suggestions for new service projects at the club level and district level.
To create and foster a spirit of understanding amoung all people for humanitarian needs by providing voluntary services through community involvement and international cooperation.
TO CREATE and foster a spirit of understanding amoung the peoples of the world.
TO PROMOTEthe principles of good government and good citizenship.
TO TAKEan active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
TO UNITEthe clubs in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
TO PROVIDEa forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
TO ENCOURAGE servie-minded people to serve their community wothout personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavors.